Could not find a Solr index corresponding to your website and environment. Your subscription contains these indexes: CLQV-157005.test.visioncarenl, CLQV-157005.test.visioncareme_en, CLQV-157005.dev.visioncarefr, CLQV-157005.test.visioncareemea, CLQV-157005.test.visioncaretr, CLQV-157005.dev.visioncareat. To fix this problem, please read our documentation
ACUVUE® returns policy
Johnson and Johnson Vision Care will accept returned products provided they meet the criteria outlined in our terms and conditions:
Returns made within 28 days of ordering:
- The product must be sent back in its original, unopened and undamaged package
- Up to 20 boxes can be returned without authorization (Authorization form required for return of over 20 boxes)
- Returns will only be credited if they are in saleable condition when received
- No unopened packaging, labels, tags or other modifications
- No 30P taken out from a 90P (labeled)
- Multipacks must be free of stickers, marks or any other type of package alteration
- Credit will not be issued for any product received beyond the product expiration date or for single lens blisters
Returns made over 28 days of ordering:
- Boxes over 28 days are not eligible for credit but can only be returned for exchange
- New exchange order must be made for same amount of boxes
- Products are exchanged within the same product group*
- Exchanges can only be made towards a NEW order. Exchanges cannot be made towards orders that were placed prior to the exchange.
- Exchange order number provided will be checked for valid date
*Product groups for exchanges:
1 Day lenses:
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®,1-DAY ACUVUE®
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® for ASTIGMATISM
- ACUVUE® OASYS®, ACUVUE® ADVANCE®, ACUVUE® 2
- ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM, ACUVUE® ADVANCE® for ASTIGMATISM
Please note: J&J reserves the right to destroy or dispose of any returned items not meeting our criteria for returns
In the event that an ACUVUE® multipack is damaged in transit or an incorrect quantity or parameter is shipped to you, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care will facilitate an exchange and send a replacement. This exchange must be of the same ACUVUE® family.
To return products within 28 days of ordering, please use the ACUVUE® returns form. For returns after 28 days of ordering, please contact Customer services on telephone 800 30 275 or via email [email protected].
The reason for returning the product must be provided. The form can be obtained from customer services. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care will, upon receipt and inspection of the returned goods, issue a credit based on the original purchase price of the product.